- The MEPS program has a duration of four semesters (two years).
- Full-time masters program comprising 120 credit points:
- Four compulsory modules account for 30 credit points.
- The elective modules are weighted with 75 credit points.
- The master-thesis yields 15 credit points.
- Compulsory modules convey fundamentals of economic and econometric theories and techniques.
- There is a variety of 23 elective modules from which students have to choose basic, specialization and research modules:
- Several modules are more applied in nature and deal with various policy-relevant topics in economics.
- A wide range of specialization modules in fields like development economics, international trade, labor market and social policy, public finance, growth etc..
- Two modules cover various topics in business administration.
To get further information about the curriculum, use the button on the left or follow this link, further information about the modules and their contents, can be obtained here.